Providing advisory & compliance assistance to corporate as well as individual clients – Residents, Non Residents & NRIs. Here is a brief sketch of the services we render.
- Providing advice on overseas acquisitions.
- Providing advice on Investment Structuring Decision.
- Obtaining the approvals from the Reserve Bank of India on distinctive aspects. Some of the areas are Legal service agreements, foreign currency loans, EPC contracts, stock option plans, Suppliers credit, technology transfer agreements and acquisition of foreign companies, conversion of loan into equity.
- Drafting the applications for obtaining the approvals of foreign investment proposals from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)/Ministry of Finance. We deal in different sectors of the economy. Also, our service includes extension and amendment of FIPB approvals.
- Providing advice to the clients for ensuring the compliance in relation with the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA). Our service also includes extending advice on the Indian Governments policy on foreign investment in India.
- Preparation of the documents and obtaining the approval from RBI or Reserve Bank of India on allotment/transfer of shares to foreign citizens and foreign companies. Also, the service deals with establishment/ extension/winding-up of distinctive matters pertaining to the operation of Branch/ Project Offices/Liaison of those foreign companies that are operating in India.