We at Luthra & Luthra assist in regulatory compliance as well as advisory on Goods & Services Tax (GST) on your business to help you prepare for the new environment. We are having a team of members who are specialised in the field of GST and provides expert services related to GST.
Our GST team develops a thorough understanding of the emerging issues of GST and trends in an industry group and their impact on the client’s businesses. Tax practice is focused on finding opportunities and innovating methodology and leveraging them to the advantage of clients in the form of solutions to complex tax issues coupled with significant tax savings. GST is perhaps the biggest tax reform in India and being well-informed about GST is crucial for being updated with the latest happenings on GST front.
Here is a glimpse of services we will offer for the clients:
- Assistance in Goods and Services Tax registration – both new and amendments
- Review of GST Implementation by the company
- Advisory / Assistance in Transitional Returns / periodic GST returns / Refund Claims.
- Advisory services / expert opinion on complex GST matters / Transactions
- Representative before Tax Authorities
- Assistance / representative for obtaining Advance Ruling
- Ongoing Advisory and Compliance Review Services
- Development of accounting and procedural manuals keeping in mind the GST framework and client’s business
- Presenting updates on regular basis on implementation and amendments / clarifications issued by Government
Representation Before Various Tax Authorities
Our service deals with preparation of the assessment submission along with representation before the tax authorities.
Goods and Service Tax (GST)
GST will be a game changing reform for Indian economy by developing a common Indian market and reducing the cascading effect of tax on the cost of goods and services.